Becoming a Ministry Partner at South Potomac Church is not about adding your name to a roster; it’s about connecting with the people and the vision of our church.
Discover the Difference
We invite you to come to South Potomac Church several times to see and experience the difference our church can make in your life. If South Potomac seems like the church for you, we encourage you to attend our core class, SPC Connecting 101.
SPC Connecting 101
This class covers:
- Our statements – purpose and beliefs
- Our strategy – reaching the lost and helping ministry partners grow
- Our structure – how the church is organized and the unique way we view ministry partnership
The class ends with an opportunity to make your connection and ministry partnership official.
We offer SPC 101 on the first Sunday of the month. Childcare is provided.
The Next Step
After 101, you’ll want to continue with other SPC Core Classes which are designed to empower each believer to follow God’s unique purpose for his or her life. We encourage you to:
- Consistently attend Sunday services
- Commit to a Connection Group where you can build relationships
- Attend SPC Grow 201 to learn the essential beliefs every Christian needs to find success in their walk with Christ.
If you have any questions about our church, please contact us at 301-392-5730.